Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Staying Home and Loving It

I love being a stay at home mom. In September 2009, I decided I needed to be at home to take care of my family and homeschool my girls. Thus, my journey has begun. I can't say that every minute has been everything I had hoped it would be. I mean I had visions of the girls sitting quietly in their desks and working on their school work. I pictured getting up at the crack of dawn and having breakfast ready. School going smoothly and us just enjoying every aspect of our day. However, every day is a blessing because God called me into this and I am not leaving until God calls me away. Most days, my family is much happier now that I am at home


Now, the reason I created a blog. I want to give the hints, tips and resources that I use to "make ends meet". Everything in our family has to be budget conscience. Living on one income in a two income world is hard.


I must also admit creating a blog sounded like fun and a way to meet new friends.


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment