Sunday, January 2, 2011

Homeschool Freebies

I was scanning my email earlier and received an email for a website I love. Homeschool Freebie of The Day is a GREAT website for homeschoolers. Almost everyday the fine folks there post something for homeschoolers. It is totally FREE.

Did I mention I <3 free stuff?

Anyway, the sites posts some really great freebies that I adore. The items are in the form of a pdf file, audio or video file that I can save for later use. The freebies are usually only available the day of posting so the site does need to be visited daily to make the most of it. But aren't we all on the computer just about daily anyway?

This week has some great stuff. A free time ebook that I think my Kindergarten would love is one of this week's treasures.

The site also has a place to sign up for e-mail subscription to their posts. Check it out if you are a homeschooling crew or even if you just like really cool educational stuff.

Sometimes the items are just various homemaking type files (household hints and handy tips kinda stuff). I have also found some really OLD treats from circa who knows when.

Happy looking and have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment