Saturday, September 10, 2011

Homeschool Mother's Journal ~ Week 3

The Homeschool Mother's Journal




In my life this week…

My mother had surgery on her right shoulder and is staying with us.  It is a difficult recovery, and I am so very tired.

In our homeschool this week…

We only completed two good days of school this week because of Labor Day and my mom's surgery, so next week will be for playing catch up.

My favorite thing this week was…

teaching Praise Factory on Wednesday night at church.  That was the first lesson I have taught and I was incredibly nervous.  However, I absolutely enjoyed it.
What’s working for us…

Workboxes!!!  I can't say enough about them.  They are so awesome for keeping everything organized.

Things I’m working on…

Getting ready for vacation in 2 weeks.  2 WEEKS!!!!! :)
I am so excited and ready.  I need a vacation.
I’m cooking…

more healthy foods.  I have been using more fresh ingredients, cooking from scratch, and eating organic.

I’m praying for…

My mom.  She is having such a hard time since her surgery.  She had a stroke a year ago and has never fully recovered.  Adding surgery on top has been a nightmare.  However, the Lord knows all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment