Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer Time

I know I haven't posted in F-O-R-E-V-E-R.  I have just been so busy and this blog has not been a priority at all. So with summer time here I am attempting to start back with the posting.



Summer time is upon us.  I am super excited.  This year we are going to have a friend over for the summer.  I am planning a summer stay at home day camp.  :)  And I am actually excited.

I have decided to plan daily activties, crafts, movies, etc. to keep their summer planned and fun.  Anything is better than hearing "I'm bored" all day by 3 girls ranging from 5-9. 

I haven't finalized the plans just yet but they are in progress.

Watch for future posts regarding summer plans. 

And I am always up for suggestions for summer stay at home day camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment