I really can say enough about being at home! I love being with my children. I love being home when my husband arrives in the afternoon. I love homeschooling the girls. I love being a homemaker.
Recently my husband posted Proverbs 18:22 on my facebook page.
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord. Proverbs 18:22
I can't say enough about how delighted I am to be a help meet to my husband and a mother to my children!
What are you grateful for in your life?
Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!
- Gratituesday ~ We will serve the Lord!
- Menu Planning Monday ~ August 29, 2011
- The Homeschool Mother's Journal Week #2
- Homeschool Week in Review ~ Aug 22-26, 2011
- Our Homeschool Day
- Menu Planning Monday ~ August 22, 2011
- Our 2011-2012 Workboxes
- Homemade Hand Soap
- Gratituesday: Being at Home!
- Menu Planning Monday!
- Popcorn Fun!
- List of Freebies
- The Homeschool Mother's Journal Week #1
- School Supply Cabinet Makeover
- Our Not-So-Much Classroom
- I am so lazy!
- Curriculum List 2011 - 2012
- Changes Around Here!
- ▼ August (19)