I have been so underproductive today. My poor sweet husband mowed out entire yard with a push mower. Typically it is not such a hard task but with the speed of our life lately, he has not mowed in several weeks. Thus, the grass was waist high.
Anyway, I have been L - A - Z - Y. For some reason or another, I have not wanted to do a thing.
The only productivity today has been feeding the kiddos.
Trust me I so did not need to be lazy. I have a mountain of laundry, clutter scattered around, not to mention homeschool planning to get done.
So, do you have days that you don't feel like doing anything? What do you do to get motivated?
Serving Him at the speed of life,
- Gratituesday ~ We will serve the Lord!
- Menu Planning Monday ~ August 29, 2011
- The Homeschool Mother's Journal Week #2
- Homeschool Week in Review ~ Aug 22-26, 2011
- Our Homeschool Day
- Menu Planning Monday ~ August 22, 2011
- Our 2011-2012 Workboxes
- Homemade Hand Soap
- Gratituesday: Being at Home!
- Menu Planning Monday!
- Popcorn Fun!
- List of Freebies
- The Homeschool Mother's Journal Week #1
- School Supply Cabinet Makeover
- Our Not-So-Much Classroom
- I am so lazy!
- Curriculum List 2011 - 2012
- Changes Around Here!
- ▼ August (19)