Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Gratituesday ~ We will serve the Lord!
... but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! Joshua 24:15b
Lately, I have given a lot of thought as to what a blessing my family is. I really do love them so very much. My greatest wish is for my family for them to grow a little closer to God every day and grow more Christ like daily.
That is the reason I stayed home to homeschool my children.
I realized that if I sent them to school to learn then what could I expect from them. No teacher at school loves them as much as I do. No friend they can make at school will be their for them like their sister does. What about the negative influences?
I want the very best for the both of them. Knowing and doing the will of God is the best that I can offer to them. Public school is not going to offer that.
Of course, reading, math, science, history, etc. are important. However, if they don't know God, nothing else matters.
So, I am totally grateful that my house serves the Lord.
Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!
Serving Him at the Speed of Life,
- Gratituesday ~ We will serve the Lord!
- Menu Planning Monday ~ August 29, 2011
- The Homeschool Mother's Journal Week #2
- Homeschool Week in Review ~ Aug 22-26, 2011
- Our Homeschool Day
- Menu Planning Monday ~ August 22, 2011
- Our 2011-2012 Workboxes
- Homemade Hand Soap
- Gratituesday: Being at Home!
- Menu Planning Monday!
- Popcorn Fun!
- List of Freebies
- The Homeschool Mother's Journal Week #1
- School Supply Cabinet Makeover
- Our Not-So-Much Classroom
- I am so lazy!
- Curriculum List 2011 - 2012
- Changes Around Here!
- ▼ August (19)