Friday, August 12, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal Week #1

 The Homeschool Mother's Journal

This morning I sat and decided to join The Homeschool Chick for The Mother's Journal. 

I have seen this around blogs I visit and finally decided to join.


In my life this week…

I have been so completely frazzled.  I have been sleepy, cranky and unproductive.  I most definitely have not been the homemaker that I long to be.

In our homeschool this week…

I have been working on re-organizing our homeschool materials and preparing lessons.  However, with my life feeling so frazzled, it has been a hard journey this week.

I am inspired by…

Delightful Order.  Considering I am trying my hardest to get motivated and get my life in order for a new homeschool year, I have found so much inspiration in this blog.  I haven't necessarily implemented her idea but I have found refreshment in her posts.

Questions/thoughts I have…

What do other homeschooling moms do when they feel so frazzled?

Things I’m working on…

I am trying my harded to re-organized and simplify our life, home and homeschool.  I desire to place a better emphasis on God and "stuff" keeps getting in the way. 

I’m cooking…

more healthy dinners.  With my husband and myself attempting to get weight off and with a daughter on a low sodium diet, I have sought to prepare meals that are better for everyone.

I’m grateful for…

the opportunity to be at home with my children.  Despite the fact that some days I don't have the most patience, I am so grateful that I am the one teaching them and loving them throughout the day.  I am grateful that they are each others classmate. 


A photo, video, link, or quote to share…


This is our paper stash in our school supply cabinet.  I am so glad that I decided to tackle this.  Now we are ready for finding everything for our school year.


No comments:

Post a Comment